The RAW honey range is sustainably harvested, unrefined, and free of chemicals and added sugar. It has been developed to appeal to the health-conscious, environmentally aware, and highly selective customer who will happily pay a premium for pure, authentic, unique natural produces.
The RAW honey range is the fruit of 50 years of integrity in honey production that we, the family, are proud of it being the finest honey in Lebanon with its premium unmatched quality.
RAW places significant importance on values of responsibility, honesty, and purity. We care for our bees and the lands we harvest in, and take great responsibility over our environment.
We are Authentic. Premium. Natural. Lively.
– RAW is the first honey in Lebanon with zero antibiotics or chemicals used in its production even when fighting bee pests and diseases. Hence, fewer amounts are produced but of premium zero-chemical medicinal quality.
– At RAW, we crossbreed bees that have hygienic behavior. This helps in fighting bee diseases and parasites naturally (genetically) without the use of chemicals.
– RAW naturally preserves wax combs without the use of chemicals – which is way more costly – custom designing our beehives for the application of natural and not chemical treatment of diseases and parasites.
Unfiltered – Unheated
– Raw is the first raw honey (unprocessed: unfiltered and unheated) and the closest to organic in Lebanon (people are fooled with the present honey labeling such as raw, organic, etc. that takes advantage of the current state of corruption and bribery)!
– Raw preserves all the essential nutrients such as vitamins and amino acids that are destroyed upon heating and/or fine filtering.
No added sugar
– We are naturally sweet.
– We don’t feed our bees high fructose corn syrup (HFCS), which has a composition similar to that of honey, making it hard to detect under the prevailing common tests.
– We work as organically as possible and can guarantee zero contamination of our products.
– We harvest all over the mountains and forests of Lebanon, with a team of experts manning the fields.
– We have several different types to cater to your taste buds.